First, view our cats and dogs that are currently looking for their prrr-fect home! Once you’ve found a pet that strikes your fancy, fill out an adoption application (see links below).
Our staff will go over the form with you to make sure you and that pet are a good match, and then will set up a time for you to get to know that potential new family member.
If you don’t currently see an animal on our pages that’s the right fit for you, you may still fill out an application, leaving the pet name blank, and indicating what pet characteristics you are looking for. We’ll call you when a potential match comes along!
- is spayed/neutered
- is microchipped
- has received at least one distemper vaccination
- has received a rabies vaccination (if age appropriate)
- is current on heart-worm and flea/tick preventative
- has been treated for intestinal parasites
- Dogs are tested for heart-worm and tick-borne diseases
- Dogs are given a bordetella vaccine
- Cats that were formerly outdoors or stray are tested for both FIV and FeLV
How much does it cost to adopt?
Ready to fill out an application?
Not Seeing your Perfect Pet Just Yet?
Tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll call you when a potential match comes along!