We have lots of cats and dogs looking for their prrr-fect home! Once you’ve found a pet that strikes your fancy and you’ve spent some one-on-one time with him or her to see if you hit it off, we’ll ask you to fill out an application form (see links below). Our staff will go over it with you to make sure that you and your potential new pet are a good match.
While we try to keep adoptions on Petfinder as current as possible, please feel free to also check our Facebook Page for adoption news and updates.
- is spayed/neutered
- is microchipped
- has received at least one distemper vaccination
- has received a rabies vaccination (if age appropriate)
- is current on heart-worm and flea/tick preventative
- has been treated for intestinal parasites
- Dogs are tested for heart-worm and tick-borne diseases
- Cats are tested for FIV and FeLV