We have lots of cats and dogs looking for their prrr-fect home! Once you’ve found a pet that strikes your fancy and you’ve spent some one-on-one time with him or her to see if you hit it off, we’ll ask you to fill out an application form (see links below). Our staff will go over it with you to make sure that you and your potential new pet are a good match.
While we try to keep our adoption listing as current as possible, please feel free to also check our Facebook Page for adoption news and updates.
If you don’t currently see an animal on our pages that’s the right fit for you, please fill out our “pet wish list” and we will call you when we have a pet available that might suit!
- is spayed/neutered
- is microchipped
- has received at least one distemper vaccination
- has received a rabies vaccination (if age appropriate)
- is current on heart-worm and flea/tick preventative
- has been treated for intestinal parasites
- Dogs are tested for heart-worm and tick-borne diseases
- Cats that were formerly outdoors or stray are tested for both FIV and FeLV
How much does it cost to adopt?
Ready to fill out an application?
Not Seeing your Perfect Pet Just Yet?
Tell us your preferences by filling out our Pet Wish List and we’ll call you when a potential match comes along!