Famous Seamus’s Bake Sale!
Fridays in August, 841 Norway Dr in Bar Harbor, from 12-5. On August 21st 7 year old Seamus is doing a bake sale PLUS selling raffle tickets ($1 a piece or 6 for $5) for some awesome things folks have been donating for Seamus to sell on behalf of the SPCA!
Some of the raffle items:
- We have a bag of coffee from The Working Dog Coffee Company.
- C-Rays has donated a $50 gift certificate. Thank you Joshua Hodgkins and family.
- Mainly Meat on dream wood hill also donated a $50 gift certificate. Thank you Laura and Eric.
- A gift bag from Maine Island Soaps, with some amazing smelling soaps, all locally made. Thank you Christina and Russ Fye.
- We have a locally made quilt and handbag made and donated by Judith Alley
- Hand crafted jewelry
- Locally hand-crafted Baby Yoda doll
- Plus more!